iProven No Touch Thermometer for Adults
Professional Care Brought Home
iProven develops products that help people to get insights into their health. By providing helpful information with every product we sell, we aim to have a positive impact on the lives of our customers.
The No-Touch Thermometer that has it all
Check body temperature at a distance with unprecedented accuracy.
- Measurement distance: 0.4 – 2 inches
- Fever indication system with 3 colors: red, orange and green
- Mute sounds
- Body, object and ambient temperature
- Memory storage: 50 temperatures
- Fever alarm
Built-In Fever Indication System
With red, yellow and green, the contactless thermometer shows if your temperature is within a healthy range.
Body, Object, And Ambient Temperature
Keep track of all temperatures. Whether it’s your baby’s bottle, bath, room or baby itself, iProven’s no-touch thermometer can do it all.
Switch Between ℉ And ℃
No matter your preference, iProven’s touchless thermometer got you covered. Switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius via the menu.
Light It Up With The Backlight Display
Even when you check your baby’s temp in the middle of the night, iProven’s digital thermometer is here to help out. Read the temp easily with the backlight display.
Designed For You
Calibrated to measure the temperature of adults
And For Your Kids
And the temperature of infants, toddlers and older kids.
For Home Use
Keep track of your family’s temperature at home.
Perfect For Other Settings
Office, Clinical, And Outdoors
iProven No-Touch Thermometer: Maximum Accuracy At A Distance
In times like these, you not only need an accurate thermometer but also a hygienic one. With iProven’s contactless thermometer you get both. Unprecedented accuracy without the risk of contaminating someone else.
For the most accurate results, follow these guidelines:
- Leave the thermometer to acclimatize to the room temperature where you are going to check the temperature.
- Make sure to clean the lens before and after every use.
- When measuring body temperature, aim the thermometer for the middle of the forehead at a distance of 0.4 to 2 inches. Click the button. Read the results.
The iProven quality thermometer you can trust. Get it today.